Protect Yourself | Environmental |
Taking Care of your Car |
Important Things You Should Know
Important things you should know...
- Your car is the second largest investment you're likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages. Have you car towed if unsafe, we will pay the tow bill.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their direct repair facility before having your car repaired. You may do this, or you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car here.
- You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
- You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal. In most cases the insurance company will have one of their representatives assess the damage, and determine an agreed upon price with the shop of your choice.
- Differences in repair appraisals are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you're not sure why one estimate is different from another you've received, please ask us.
- Choose a shop that has unibody repair equipment and certified technicians (by I-CAR for example).
- Ask if the shop offers a written warranty.
- Let your repair shop help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.
- Only you, the vehicle owner, can authorize repairs to your vehicle.
- Your vehicle is being repaired for you, the owner. You will be required to pay for the repairs upon completion. To avoid delays, act early to secure payment from your Insurance Company along with any necessary endorsement from lien holders.
- Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer or certified after market parts.
- Rental vehicles should be provided by the person responsible for the damages whether or not it is covered by insurance. We are able to arrange rental reservations upon request.